Woah, Domain Camp might be going by tooooooo fast. This week we have a break to catch up, or catch a snooze, or just sit around the campfire telling stories.
This week is on your own to find things to do around camp… the counselors are off duty at an off the grid Zen retreat center (they need some PD too). If you are lonely, look for other campers in the community area.
We will be back in action for Week 4 on August 7, and look for a few more weeks of followup WordPress related activities.
- Getting Ready for Domain Camp
- Week 1: Meeting Cpanel, Landing Pages, Files
- Week 2: Subdomains, Installing Blogs, Redirects
- Week 3: Better Landing Pages, SPLOTS, Email, and SSL Sites
- Catch Up Week
- Week 4: Exploring Other Apps To Add to Your Domain
- Week 5: WordPress Retreat with Settings, Categories vs Tags